We had a little butter chicken left over from lunch and I had some pizza dough that I planned on using for dinner. Look it up — pizza dough and naan are almost exactly the same. Let’s make an Indian pizza!
Butter Chicken Personal Pizza with Mango Pickle
- 6 oz Pizza Dough
- 3 tbsp Chicken Chopped, pulled from the Butter Chicken
- 3 tbsp Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mango Pickle Chopped
- 2 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat over to 500f.
- Roll out the dough as thin as you can go onto a thin baking sheet. Transfer to a pizza screen if you have one.
- Top with the butter chicken sauce followed by the chicken and mango pickle.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.