Maybe this isn’t really Thai. I can’t honestly say if it is or isn’t, but WOW it’s yummy. It’s probably just as Thai as Taco Bell is Mexican. Whatever … it took 20 minutes to make and I’ll definitely do it again.
- 2 cups mixed seafood
- 3 red potatoes cubed
- 1 zucchini cubed
- 1/2 lb carrots chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons yellow Thai curry powder
- 4 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- Cook potatoes, zucchini, carrots and onions until tender.
- Add black pepper and curry powder.
- Add coconut milk and heat until simmering.
- Add fish sauce, continue simmering for 1 minute.
- Add seafood until cooked, about 2 or 3 minutes.