This is my tried and true Beef Satay recipe. It’s incredibly easy to make a head of time and always a hit at a backyard BBQ. When making ‘en mass, it’s completely OK to skip the skewers.
- 2-3 lb Beef sliced into strips 1/4" thin
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Thai Yellow Curry Paste (More if you'd like)
- 2/3 Cup Fish Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine everything in a bowl. Mix well. Let marinate for as long as you have time.
- Grill until done.