Crispy, creamy, slightly tart & salmon. Need I say more?
- 1 lb Salmon
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Five-Spice Powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- round wonton wrappers
- oil to fry
- Clean the salmon and chop finely. Don't turn it into mush. Finely chop green onions and grate ginger.
- Mix all ingredients except the wonton wrappers in bowl.
- Fill wontons with ¼ tablespoon of the filling.
- Fry at 375 until golden brown.