We made an amazing seafood pasta topping and had to name it as such. The real secret is to use the freshest possible ingredients and not to over cook them. This makes for a dish that’s very tasty and also produced in just a few minutes. Total time to prepare this came to maybe 15 minutes in all. It was more effort to mince the shallots than any other step.
- 8 Clams
- 12 Mussles
- 8 Shrimp
- 4 Squid, Cut into rings
- 8 Ounces Cherry Tomato
- 1 Shallot, Minced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 Bunch Basil, Leaves separated
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chilli Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Combine Shallot, Garlic, Tomatoes and Olive Oil in a large pan over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Pop each tomato, but don't over process.
- Increase heat to medium high and introduce clams for 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and cook until muscles open and the shrimp is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste.